WTB Nano 40 Tire - Wire Bead
An all-out gravel destroyer, the WTB Nano 40 tire boasts a high-volume 40 mm casing to smooth out the rough stuff and a Flying-V knob pattern that glides over hard terrain and dig into loose surfaces.
- High-volume 40 mm casing smooths out jarring gravel while also reducing drag and rolling resistance
- Flying-V knob pattern channels speed from one knob to the next with as little energy loss as possible
- Nearly uninterrupted centerline provides swift efficiency, while the staggered outer knobs allow you to stay on the gas up chunky climbs and through loose gravel corners
- The height of the knobs provides traction by digging in while pedaling or braking on loose surfaces
- Ideal for hardpack, dirt and gravel conditions
Imported.View all WTB Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
30 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
40-70 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...