Cannondale Trail 5 Women's Mountain Bike
Built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail, the Cannondale Trail 5 women's bike is designed for the mountains with a light and durable frame and front suspension.
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame
- SR Suntour XCM suspension fork provides 100 mm travel and remote lockout
- 10-speed shifting Shimano hydraulic disc brakes; post-mount disc
- StraightShot internal cable routing
- Compatible with dropper posts (not included)
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 alloy with SAVE technology
XS: SR Suntour XCM coil, 42 mm offset
S: SR Suntour XCM coil, 42 mm offset
Prowheel, Charm 30T
Sealed bearing cartridge BSA 73 mm, square taper
microSHIFT Advent X
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32h
Shimano HB-TX505, quick-release
Shimano FH-TX505, quick-release
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
XS: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
S: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
Cannondale Riser: 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 720 mm wide
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
XS: Cannondale 3 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
S: Cannondale 3 6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC X10, 10-speed
31 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M Reach 35.7 38.3 Stack 64.8 66.2 Effective Top Tube 55.5 58.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 44.0 Standover Height 43.5 43.5 Head Tube Length 16.5 18.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67.0 67.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 29.9 29.9 Wheelbase 114.3 117.4 Chainstay 49.0 49.0 Fork Offset 4.6 4.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...