Nocs Provisions Honor Native Land Binocular Bundle
Remind yourself of the importance of the Honor Native Land initiative with this binocular bundle from Nocs Provisions, developed in partnership with artist Amelia Winger-Bearskin.
- Bundle includes 8 x 25 binoculars, drawstring pouch, limited-edition woven tapestry strap, photo rig and lens cleaning cloth
- Limited-edition woven tapestry strap design is inspired by traditional patterns and beadwork of the Seneca-Cayuga Nation of Oklahoma, of which Ms. Winger-Bearskin is a member
- Photo Rig attachment enables stabilized photography through binoculars using a smartphone; compatible with most smartphones
- Lightweight binoculars weigh in at only 11.8 oz.
- Binoculars are fogproof thanks to nitrogen-filled internal chambers, and waterproof up to 3 ft. underwater for 30 min. (IPx7)
- Fully multicoated optics and BaK4 coated roof prisms offer a bright, crisp image from edge to edge of the glass
- High-impact rubber grip fits in the hand and helps protect the binoculars
- Twist-up eyecups with adjustable diopters and eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Nocs Provisions offers a No-Matter-What Lifetime Warranty on this product; see manufacturer's website for details
- Climate Neutral Certified product; 1% For The Planet brand
Imported."For so long, the indigenous artwork and designs of my people and other Nations have been copied, repurposed and profited from by organizations that have no intention of honoring the original artists. This collaboration with Nocs is an example of how native heritage can be recognized and preserved, and I'm honored to have the opportunity to partner on this with both Nocs and REI Co-op." - Amelia Winger-Bearskin, Innovation Fellow at the Land Acknowledgement Lab for the U.S. Department of Arts and Culture: Honor Native Land InitiativeView all Nocs Provisions Binoculars
8 x 25
Real Angle of View
Field of View
4.5 x 4.3 inches
Binoculars: 11.8 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...