GT Aggressor Sport Mountain Bike - 2021
Eager to escape the pavement? Discover the freedom and fun of off-road riding with the lightweight GT Aggressor Sport, a hardtail mountain bike that's ready to cruise the path ahead.
- Aluminum triple-triangle frame features dorged dropouts with disc brake mounts and X Guides to keep cables tucked away and tidy
- 75 mm of front suspension offer a plush and smooth ride
- Whether you're gearing up for more miles or bigger hills, the microSHIFT thumb tap 3 x 7-speed shifters offer 21 speeds to find your perfect cadence
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide crisp control when it's time to slow (or stop) your roll
- All-conditions WTB tires accelerate and corner with ease
- Low-profile pedals provide extra clearance between obstacles and your feet
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all GT Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
GT 6061 T6 aluminum Triple Triangle with floating seatstays; zero stack 1-1/8 in. head tube
SR Suntour M3030, 75 mm, coil
Prowheel alloy, 42/34/24T
Cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT TS38, 3 x 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
WTB SX19, 32H
Alloy disc, 100 mm quick-release
Alloy disc, 141 mm quick-release
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25 in., DNA Compound
GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 720 mm width
GT All Terra, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
GT All Terra 2-bolt alloy
GT Slim Line Flat pedal
Semi-integrated, sealed cartridge
KMC Z7, 7-speed
S M L Reach 40 42 43.9 Stack 57.5 58.4 59.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 42 46 50 Standover Height 73.2 75.7 78.2 Head Tube Length 12 13 14 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 31.5 31.5 31.5 Wheelbase 109.9 112.3 114.6 Chainstay 44 44 44 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2 4.2
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...