DPS Skis Pagoda Tour 100 RP Skis - 2023/2024
Nimble and versatile skis made for exploring the backcountry, the DPS Pagoda Tour 100 RP skis offer unrivaled float for skis with 100 mm-wide waists.
- RP (Resort Powder) shaping is intuitive and playful thanks to its relatively compact 15 m turn radius (which means the ski is quick edge-to-edge and reactive in tight spaces)
- Playful RP shaping characteristics lend predictable, intuitive turns in lightweight skis that are equally at home on low-angle meadows and steep, committing couloirs
- Long tip and tail rocker generate exceptional float in powder and add stability in variable snow
- This shaping combination allows the skis to turn quickly and confidently in firm or mixed conditions and excel in soft snow
- 100 mm waist is the ideal width for skis designed to excel in everything from hard to soft snow
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate increase energy of the skis compared to traditional fiberglass or metal laminates
- Carbon laminate also provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio and allows the skis to retain their flex infinitely, resulting in skis that will last multiple seasons
- New Third Rail Technology utilizes a third sidewall of algae-based sidewall material down the center of the ski's core
- Third sidewall creates exceptional damping properties and torsional rigidity that rivals the on-snow feel of alpine skis while maintaining the light weight of touring skis
- Algal Sidewall Technology features 63% bio content sourced from a microalgae, in comparison to standard sidewalls which are plastics derived entirely from fossil fuels
- Raised binding reinforcement plates give the skis excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Textured polyamide tops are durable and reduce chipping, so they look better and last longer
- Ash/aspen/paulownia wood cores mix 3 wood densities to provide damp but relatively lightweight skis
- Aluminum-reinforced tails add durability and provide a tight grip for skin tail clips
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are thick and durable, so they resist impact damage and hold a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis; it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- Gender-neutral engineering; each ski length is specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of their gender
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste; skis are shipped using compostable bags, keeping sustainability as a primary focus for DPS
- Designed for 80% backcountry/20% resort skiing
Made in USA.
153 CM: 129 millimeters
163 CM: 130 millimeters
171 CM: 131 millimeters
179 CM: 132 millimeters
184 CM: 133 millimeters
153 CM: 114 millimeters
163 CM: 115 millimeters
171 CM: 116 millimeters
179 CM: 117 millimeters
184 CM: 118 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Aerospace grade foam/ash/Algal Tech polyurethane/paulownia
|Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
153 CM: 5 lbs. 2.6 oz.
163 CM: 5 lbs. 10.4 oz.
171 CM: 6 lbs. 0.6 oz.
179 CM: 6 lbs. 8.4 oz.
184 CM: 6 lbs. 13.4 oz.