Yuba Mundo Lux Cargo Bike
Leave the car behind and take the Yuba Mundo Lux cargo bike instead. Built for grocery runs, taking the kids to school and adventuring on two wheels, it hauls up to 550 lbs. and rides like a dream.
- Yuba frame with proprietary SST (Seat Steady Technology) and zero-flex offers a comfortable ride, more control and easy maneuverability—with or without heavy loads
- One-size frame design fits riders from 5 ft. to 6 ft. 6 in. tall, thanks to an adjustable stem and an extra-long 500 mm seatpost
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're ready to stop when needed
- 9-speed cassette and triple crankset provide smooth shifting and 27 cargo-hauling gear combinations for every ride profile
- Durable Schwalbe tires with puncture protection provide confidence on rough roads
- Includes bright front and rear LED lights from Herrmans to help you see and be seen at all times
- Stand Together double kickstand and steering stabilizer make loading up the bike stable and easy
- Also includes fenders, wheelskirts and a bell
- Unlimited cargo and family setups are possible with a wide variety of compatible Yuba Add-Ons (not included)
- Compatible with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seat mounts (not included); integrated lock tabs
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year warranty
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Yuba Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mundo V6 chromoly thru axle with disc tab
Shimano FC-T3010 42/32/22
Shimano FD-M370 Altus or S-Ride FD-M300
Shimano RD-M2000 Altus or S-Ride RD-M310
11-36T 9-speed or S-Ride 9-speed Nickel 11-32T CS-M300
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano thru axle
Schwalbe Big Ben RaceGuard 26 x 2.15 in.
Yuba 31.8 mm City Handlebars
Yuba 1.5 in. Ajustable Stem 100 mm
30.9 mm Aluminum 500 mm
Yuba Comfort Saddle
1.5 in. conventional threadless
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
One Size Height Range 5'0"–6'6" Effective Top Tube 615 Seat Tube Center-Top 420 Head Tube Length 175 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 1410 Chainstay 753
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...