Perfect for brisk spring and fall rides, the men's PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite cycling bib tights provide weather protection where it matters most so you can enjoy shoulder season rides in comfort.
- Strategically placed AmFIB® soft-shell fabric panels over the thighs and knees protect from wind and water
- Brushed thermal fleece lining for added warmth
- Raw-edge bib straps reduce bulk for seamless layering and improved comfort
- PI Dry® permanent water-repellent technology sheds precipitation to help keep you dry
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility on the hip and back of the calves; elements on calves are high enough to be seen above shoe covers or booties
- Tights do not include a chamois
- Made with recycled content
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
89% recycled polyester/11% elastane; back leg panel/front leg panel/waistband yoke: 56% recycled nylon/30% recycled polyester/14% LYCRA elastane; bib upper: 75% nylon/25% elastane
|Number of Pockets|
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||S/M||M/L||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.