PEARL iZUMi Thermal Cycling Bib Tights - Men's
When comfort on your ride depends on consistent warmth, the men's PEARL iZUMi Thermal cycling bib tights can help keep you warm and dry even when the temperature drops.
- Soft thermal fleece fabric is stretchy enough to allow for fewer panels to improve fit, pedaling comfort and thermal regulation
- PI Dry® water-shedding technology wards off splashes and light rain
- Raw-edge bib straps eliminate bulk for seamless layering
- Dual-density Levitate™ Plus chamois reduces friction for all day comfort or for as long as you wish to ride
- BioViz® reflective elements aid in low-light visibility
- Made with recycled content
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
Lower panel: 56% recycled nylon/30% recycled polyester/14% LYCRA elastane; upper panel: 75% nylon/25% elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5 - 42 42-47 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...