The North Face Belleview Stretch Down Jacket - Men's
Designed to tuck into its own pocket, the men's The North Face Belleview Stretch down jacket is a packable, go-anywhere layer that will keep you ready to get outside wherever you travel.
- Fabric has 2-way stretch for ease of movement
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Set-in sleeves with elastic-bound cuffs
- VISLON® center-front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic drawcord with a cordlock at hem for adjustability
- Stows in left hand pocket when not in use
- Slim fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
90% recycled polyester/10% elastane
Down / Synthetic Blend
Main: 600-fill recycled waterfowl down; side panels and underarm: 100 g Heatseeker Eco (70% postconsumer recycled polyester/30% other non-recycled material)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...