The North Face Carto Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Combining a 2-layer DryVent™ waterproof/breathable shell and a zip-out insulated liner jacket, the men's The North Face Carto Triclimate jacket was built to keep you comfy in almost any conditions.
- Outer jacket is a waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2-layer shell with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish to keep you dry
- Adjustable hood and reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap let you adjust coverage to match conditions
- Standard fit; heat-transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Liner jacket features Heatseeker™ Eco 60% recycled polyester insulation to keep you warm
- Additional secure-zip pocket and left-chest heat-transfer logo on liner
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
|Back Length (in.)|
|Removable Liner Fabric|
|Removable Liner Insulation|
Heatseek Eco 60% recycled polyester fibers
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.