The North Face Mini Recon Pack - Kids'
Whether questing on a family hike or heading to school, The North Face Mini Recon kids' backpack is sized and padded for a comfortable kid-specific fit and designed to keep their day neatly on track.
- Back panel and shoulder straps are sized smaller than classic backpacks for younger kids and are padded for comfort
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Top grab handle; sternum strap
- Front stuff-it pocket secured by an easy-to-use side-release buckle; 2 water bottle pockets
- Internal, spacious zip compartment; divider sleeve helps keeps things organized
- Internal name tag
- 360° reflectivity enhances visibility in low light
Imported.View the The North Face Recon Product Line View all The North Face Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,190 cubic inches
600-denier 50% recycled polyester/50% polyester
Top / Panel
15.625 x 10.375 x 5.75 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...