Surftech Bark Catalyst Tuflite V-Tech Stand Up Paddle Board - 11'2"
An all-around SUP for effortless flatwater touring or surfing small to medium waves, the 11 ft. 2 in. Surftech Bark Catalyst Tuflite V-Tech stand up paddle board offers versatility without compromise.
- Narrower 30 in. board is easier on your shoulders with a displacement-to-plane hull for glide and speed; wide square tail and soft rails help provide stability
- Tuflite V-Tech molded construction made of high-quality bamboo veneer, EPS foam, quality fiberglass and GreenPoxy bio-based resin provides durability and a reduced weight
- 3/4-length deck pad made of BLOOM™ foam helps offset the use of nonrenewable petrochemical ingredients by using 20% algae biomass
- BLOOM is a plant-based, performance-driven foam made with algae biomass; algae is renewable feedstock sourced from lakes and ponds at high risk of algal bloom
- 4 deck tie-downs let you bring essential gear on your adventures
- Ledge-style handle makes carrying the board around easier
- Rear padded handle helps move the board around or holds your paddle in place while on the water (paddle not included)
- Single fin box; fin included
- A Level One verification by the independent Sustainable Surf's ECOBOARD Project means this SUP is made using renewable materials and advancements in chemistry
- Covered by manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty; see Surftech website for details
Imported.View all Surftech Paddle Boards
Fiberglass wrapped with epoxy resin
Paddle Board Style
11 ft. 2 in.
Weight Capacity (lbs)
142 x 34 x 6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...