Petzl Tikka Headlamp
A necessity for night hiking, camping or simply reading in your tent, the Petzl Tikka headlamp is an easy-to-use option that is compact enough to fit in your jacket pocket or backpack.
- Easy-to-use, single-button design
- Phosphorescent reflector makes it easy to find in the dark, and red light mode helps keep you from blinding those around you
- Can be tilted up or down, allowing you to illuminate your surroundings while wearing the headlamp on your head or neck
- Single, wide-beam pattern allows you to comfortably see your immediate surroundings
- 3 brightness levels, including red lighting, continuous and strobe, to preserve night vision and to signal your location
- Lock function prevents the headlamp from accidentally turning on and draining the battery when not in use
- Comes with 3 standard batteries or can be used with the Petzl CORE rechargeable battery (not included)
- Powering the Tikka with the Petzl CORE 1250 mAH rechargeable battery (not included) boosts max brightness to 450 lumens
- With Petzl 50:50 brightness-to-burn-time ratio, it will retain 50% of its original brightness halfway through its burn time
Imported.View all Petzl LED Headlamps
1 LED / 1 red LED
Red Light Mode
Max Light Output (Lumens)
High: 350 lumens; medium: 100 lumens; low: 7 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 70 meters; medium: 45 meters; low: 10 meters
Average Run Time
High: 2 hrs.; medium: 12 hrs.; low: 100 hrs.
3 AAA (included); also compatible with Petzl CORE rechargeable battery (not included)
2.6 x 1.5 x 1.3 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...