Goal Zero Ranger 300 Solar Panel Briefcase
Harness more power from the sun with less weight. The Goal Zero Ranger 300 briefcase uses lightweight solar panels and a thin frame to be more powerful—and lighter—than its predecessors.
- Designed with ETFE polymer instead of glass and a thinner aluminum frame, the Ranger 300 briefcase is 3 lbs. lighter than the Boulder 200 briefcase—and a similar packed size
- 4 lightweight, rigid solar panels provide 75 watts of power each and are chained together to deliver 300 watts
- Hinged panels fold for easy storage and transport
- Monocrystalline solar cells are made from single-crystal silicon for high efficiency
- High Power Port with 6 ft. of 12 AWG cable provides up to 21,000 mA
- Compatible with all Goal Zero Yeti power stations; the Yeti 200X and Yeti 500X require a High Power Port to 8 mm connector (power stations and connector not included)
Imported.View all Goal Zero Solar Chargers
Solar Cell Output Capacity
Power Output to Device
ABS plastic/ETFE polymer; frame: aluminum
31 x 26.5 x 4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...