ZAG UBAC 102 Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
The big brother to the UBAC 95, the ZAG UBAC 102 skis provide better performance in deep powder snow and at high speeds—they're playful and ready to accelerate in the backcountry, so hold on!
- Half cap sandwich construction features ABS sidewalls that boost durability and increase shock absorption
- Hybrid carbon glass construction with paulownia wood cores keeps the skis stiff and light for excellent skiability
- Double rocker with medium camber provides a balance of stability, power and maneuverability, allowing the skis to perform all types of snow
- 5 Point shape positions the widest points of the skis as close as possible to the center, keeping the skis playful and maneuverable
- Multi-radius shape features different radii in the tip, center and tail; a shorter radius underfoot improves handling while enabling the tips and tails to perform on hard snow
- High Resistance steel edges improve durability
- Medium flex provides a good mix of power and tolerance
- Phenol plates reinforce the binding areas to resist binding pull-out
- Skis are made with FSC Certified wood and feature recycled materials in the edges and bases
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all ZAG Backcountry Skis
176 CM: 135 millimeters
184 CM: 135.5 millimeters
176 CM: 118.5 millimeters
184 CM: 119 millimeters
176 CM: 20.5 meters
184 CM: 21.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
176 CM: 6 lbs. 6.2 oz.
184 CM: 7 lbs. 0.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...