Patagonia Isthmus Utility Jacket - Men's
For your mild-weather outings in town, zip up the Patagonia Isthmus Utility jacket—it provides protection from wind and light rain so you can be on your way without a worry.
- Made with durable NetPlus® postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light moisture and does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Fixed hood has an adjustable drawcord around opening so you can cinch it down when things get blustery
- Center-front full VISLON® zipper is covered with a wide placket and hidden snap closures to keep cold air from creeping in
- Includes traditional set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and 2 sets of snaps for adjustability and weather protection
- 2 oversized bellowed flap chest pockets secure closed with hook-and-loop fasteners; 2 front hand pockets keep fingers warm
- 1 internal zippered chest pocket keeps your valuables secure
- High-hip length with drawcord hem prevents cold air from getting in
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Jackets
4-ply, 4.9 oz. NetPlus recycled nylon
1 lb. 5.1 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.