Wilderness Systems Tarpon Carbon Kayak Paddle
Lightweight and adjustable to fit nearly any paddler, the Wilderness Systems Tarpon Carbon kayak paddle offers smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes regardless of paddle-style or experience level.
- With a 100% unidirectional carbon shaft and carbon fiber composite blades, this paddle weighs a mere 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinite feathering options and up to 20 cm of length adjustment with the simple flip of a lever (US patent 8491349)
- Blade shape is optimized to deliver the ideal angle of entry when used with the Wilderness Systems Tarpon kayak
- Larger blade size offers responsive boat control, while an asymmetric dihedral design provides smooth, efficient, flutter-free strokes
- 2-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
- Designed and optimized for the Wilderness Systems Tarpon family of kayaks, this paddle also works exceptionally well with other recreational and touring kayaks
Imported.View all Wilderness Systems Kayak Paddles
Carbon fiber composite
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
99 square inches
1 lb. 10 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...