Patagonia Great Plains Buffalo Links
Enjoy these Patagonia Great Plains Buffalo Links on and off the trail. Made from 100% grass-fed buffalo that roam free across the Great Plains, its a snack you can feel good about chowing down on.
- Buffalo roam free on 500,000 acres of open prairie in South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana, grazing wild grasses and other native plants
- When buffalo roam, they chop the soil with their hooves, planting the seeds of native grasses; revived grasslands provide habitat for other species and draw down carbon
- Snackable links are slow-cured with natural cultures and lightly smoked for tangy, full-bodied flavor
- Contains 8 g of lean protein per serving (less than 1% fat)
- Contains no antibiotics or added hormones
- Patagonia is a certified B-Corporation and 1% for the Planet member
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: grass-fed buffalo meat, salt, organic turbinado sugar, water, spices (black pepper, mustard seed, red pepper), organic cultured swiss chard powder, organic cherry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, lactic acid starter culture, in a beef collagen casingView all Patagonia Jerky
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...