Patagonia Great Plains Buffalo Links
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Enjoy these Patagonia Great Plains Buffalo Links on and off the trail. Made from 100% grass-fed buffalo that roam free across the Great Plains, its a snack you can feel good about chowing down on.
- Buffalo roam free on 500,000 acres of open prairie in South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana, grazing wild grasses and other native plants
- When buffalo roam, they chop the soil with their hooves, planting the seeds of native grasses; revived grasslands provide habitat for other species and draw down carbon
- Snackable links are slow-cured with natural cultures and lightly smoked for tangy, full-bodied flavor
- Contains 8 g of lean protein per serving (less than 1% fat)
- Contains no antibiotics or added hormones
- Patagonia is a certified B-Corporation and 1% for the Planet member
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
|Servings per Container|
|Calories per Serving|