Rab Xenair Light Insulated Jacket - Men's
A seriously light, insulated mid layer for high-output activities, the men's Rab Xenair Light jacket uses body-mapped PrimaLoft® insulation and breathable fabric so you can keep moving fast.
- Pertex® Quantum Air ripstop fabric is lightweight and breathable, with an open woven structure that allows air to flow through it freely (weight: 47 g/m2)
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- PrimaLoft Gold Active+ synthetic insulation is zoned to areas where extra warmth is needed (weight: 40 g/m2)
- Uninsulated panels in high-heat areas, such as under the arms, aid thermoregulation
- YKK® VISLON® front zipper with insulated zip baffle and chin guard adds comfort and reduces drafts
- Articulated sleeves let you move freely; elasticated gussets at the cuffs offer a low profile and draft-free thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Adjustable hem
- 2 concealed hand pockets with YKK zippers; concealed chest pocket with YKK zipper
- Jacket packs into its own hand pocket
Imported.View all Rab Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
20-denier Pertex Quantum Air ripstop nylon fabric with acrylic coating
PrimaLoft Gold Active+ (55% recycled content)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...