Rab Generator Alpine Insulated Jacket - Men's
Built for exposed climbs and formidable winter weather, the insulated Rab Generator Alpine jacket is a warm, light and packable belay jacket that thrives when the elements are at their worst.
- 2 different weights of body-mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology throughout the jacket provide excellent warmth where you need it most
- PrimaLoft fibers are infused with Aerogel, an ultra-low-density material composed of 95% air, for the best warmth
- Abrasion- and weather-resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro Diamond Fuse fabric features diamond-shaped filaments that lock seamlessly together to create a snag-resistant flat surface
- 2-way front zipper with oversize pull lets you belay while keeping the jacket zipped; chin guard is soft next to skin
- Helmet-compatible hood has a stiff peak
- Oversize cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustments accommodate burly winter gloves
- 2 internal stuff pockets are handy for stashing gloves
- Thoughtfully positioned, harness-friendly hand pockets have YKK® zippers; 1 zippered chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves enable full range of movement
- Drawcord hem lets you adjust the fit
- Stuff sack included
Imported.View all Rab Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
PrimaLoft Gold synthetic fibers with Cross Core technology
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 3 oz.
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...