Salsa Warroad C 105 Bike
Built to perform on the roads while still being fully capable of off-pavement pursuits, the Salsa Warroad C 105 bike is for riders who don't define a road ride by the surfaces they travel.
- Carbon frame with an oversize bottom bracket junction, deeper-section down tube and 415 mm chainstays creates a more responsive yet forgiving bike when accelerating
- Endurance all-road geometry with a slack head tube angle and long-offset fork provides increased stability when the road turns rough
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System features tall, thin, vertically oriented seatstays that promote vertical compliance by "flexing" outward on impacts
- Horizontally oriented chainstays work to resist torque and maintain a laterally stiff rear end
- Lack of seatstay and chainstay bridges allows the full length of the stays to contribute to flexibility, while the rear thru axle ensures precise tracking
- Warroad Carbon fork with 12 x 100 mm front thru axle and side-mounted 3-pack mounts; compatible with fender and rack (not included)
- 142 x 12 mm thru-axle dropouts; compatible with rear fender and rear rack (not included)
- Top tube mount for Salsa EXP Direct Mount Top Tube Bag or K-Edge computer mount (not included); accessory mount on the underside of the down tube
- 2 water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 49–55 cm frames; 3 water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61 cm frames
- Dropper post compatible when used with 1x drivetrains (mechanical or electronic); dropper post not included
- Comes equipped with 700c wheels but is also compatible with 650b wheels (not included)
- Internal sleeve cable routing on frame and fork
- Flat-mount front and rear brakes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Salsa Warroad Product LineView all Salsa Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Shimano RS510, 50/34T
Shimano 105 R7020
Shimano 105 R7000
Shimano 105 R7000
Shimano HG700, 1134T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 7070 brakes/Shimano RT54 or Tektro TR160-35A 160 mm center lock rotors
WTB ST i21 TCS 700c rim, 28h
470-OR-Alex BRD-50312OF0 12 x 100 mm hub
470-OR-Alex BRD-50812M0B 12 x 142 mm hub
Teravail Rampart 700c x 32 mm, Light & Supple casing, tubeless-ready
WTB SL8 Medium Steel SL
Cane Creek 40
20 lbs. 12 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
49 CM 52.5 CM 54.5 CM 56 CM 57.5 CM 59 CM 61 CM Height Range 4'8" - 5'2" 5'1" - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'2" 6'1" - 6'4" 6'3" and Up Reach 363.14 368.25 372.1 381.31 390.54 399.75 407.83 Stack 507.02 546.64 565.55 584.46 603.73 622.28 641.19 Effective Top Tube 499 525 545 560 575 590 610 Seat Tube Center-Top 400 450 485 520 530 555 580 Standover Height 665.27 717.9 747.41 761.44 787.56 809.98 832.12 Head Tube Length 92 132 152 172 192 212 232 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71 71 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 74 73 73 73 73 72.5 Wheelbase 980 994.33 1004.68 1020.41 1036.14 1051.87 1066.47 Chainstay 415 415 415 415 415 415 415 Fork Offset 51 51 51 51 51 51 51
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...