Rossignol XV Sushi Snowboard - 2021/2022
Paying tribute to the intersection of snow and surf with a nod to '90s Japow slashing style, the Rossignol XV Sushi snowboard boasts a throwback fish shape that's primed for powder.
- Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, AmpTek Elite profile features 60–100% camber with rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop and stability
- L.I.T.E. Frame tech integrates a urethane strip around the perimeter, delivering full-length shock absorption, enhanced maneuverability, playfulness and an ultrasmooth ride
- Radcut turn design blends traditional and reverse sidecut profiles for responsive maneuverability at low speeds and enhanced stability at higher speeds
- Reverse directional flex delivers balanced power, control and maneuverability for all-mountain versatility
- This board was built to 3-time Freeride World Tour champion Xavier De Le Rue's specs for effortless powder-slashing fun, on-demand edge control, and a smooth, versatile ride
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended rider weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding snowboard sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Rossignol Freeride Snowboards
Recommended Rider Weight
34.2 / 27. 8 / 28.4 centimeters
8 / 9.5 meters
Poplar with TPU and fiberglass
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...