K2 WayBack 106 Skis - Men's - 2021/2022
The clear choice when it's deep and weight is a concern, the K2 WayBack 106 skis have mid-fat waists and a shape that excels in powder—put 'em on and you'll wonder why you ever waited in a lift line.
- Titanal® Touring Technology incorporates Titanal laminates into the construction, creating lightweight touring skis that provide superb downhill performance
- Ti Spyne Titanal® laminate made specifically for K2 Touring skis increases predictability and damping on light carbon constructions, while enhancing stability and edge grip
- Unidirectional carbon fiber integrated into the layup keeps the skis light and responsive
- All-Terrain rocker profile features a gradual rise in the tips for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tails for added control in variable snow
- Topsheets feature a Snophobic hydrophobic material that helps prevent snow from sticking and building up while you're skinning
- Paulownia Tour Light wood cores are lively and flexible with a great strength-to-weight ratio
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all K2 Backcountry Skis
179 CM: 22 meters
186 CM: 24 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
179 CM: 6 lbs. 13.5 oz.
186 CM: 7 lbs. 1.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...