Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook
The Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook teaches you how to cook outside—from breakfast to dessert with drinks in between—using fire, grills, foil packs, cast iron pans, dutch ovens, planchas and even a smoker.
- Whether you're cooking in your backyard, at a local park or camping deep in the woods, there is a recipe and technique for you
- Also provides practical guidance on how to build and work with different types of fires
- Recipes include blueberry skillet scones with lemon glaze, peppercorn-crust caveman steak with horseradish cream, foil-pack French Dip, cast iron clambake, Thai chicken pizza
- Spicy grilled shrimp on avocado toast, planked figs with prosciutto and goat cheese, Dutch oven strawberry rhubarb cobbler, Homemade hot chocolate mix, mimosa sangria and more
- Author Linda Ly has also written The New Camp Cookbook,The Backyard Fire Cookbook, The CSA Cookbook and The No-Waste Vegetable Cookbook
8 x 8 inches
Number of Pages
Harvard Common Press
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...