Icelantic Skis Riveter 95 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Down for any conditions the mountain provides? Get the skis to match. The women's Icelantic Riveter 95 skis are ready for anything, providing stability on bumps, on groomers and in the trees.
- Part of the Riveter All-Mountain Collection—designed to serve as a true one-ski quiver
- New for the 2021/2022 season, the Riveter Collection features reduced tail rockers, giving skis a more directional aesthetic and better all-mountain performance
- Tapered shape, rockered tips and tails plus 5 mm of camber underfoot create skis that excel all over the mountain
- Made from 100% poplar wood, the Poplar Power cores make these skis snappy, responsive and stable at speed
- Artwork by Parr: The All-Mountain Collection feature wood and mountain aesthetics; this year, stunning pops of bold color evoke the Northern Lights and other natural phenomena
- Handmade in Colorado
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Icelantic Skis All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
155 CM: 13 meters
162 CM: 14.5 meters
169 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
155 CM: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
162 CM: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
169 CM: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...