Whether you're running hills or skiing them, the women's SportHill Super XC pants are built to block wind and keep you dry and comfortable in colder weather—and the pockets give you storage options.
- Medium-weight pants are appropriate for a wide spectrum of temperatures, conditions and activities
- Front panels are made from Windshield, a stretch-knit soft shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment; the fabric sheds water, breathes and blocks wind to 40 mph
- Back panels are made from soft and stretchy SwiftPro fabric, which allows the pants to wick moisture from the inside out
- Flat-front, contoured, elastic waistband with drawcord provides a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Double-articulated knees feature stretch panel underlays for maximum mobility
- 2 zippered side pockets and 1 zippered back pocket below the waistband securely stash essentials
- 9 in. ankle zippers with inner gussets
- Reflective logos
Imported.View all SportHill Women's Cross-Country Ski Pants
92% polyester/8% spandex
Note that inseam lengths may vary between pant styles and may vary slightly from pant to pant in the same style and size due to the stretch nature of the fabric. Long styles are typically 2 inches longer and petite styles are typically 2 inches shorter in inseam.