Vans High Standard OG Snowboard Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
They're the most popular Vans boots of all time, and for good reason. The women's Vans Hi-Standard OG snowboard boots are the standard bearer of classic style and modern mountain performance.
- Traditional lace-up closure gains additional support from the Instep Lace Lockout, which lets you separately adjust the lower and upper regions of the boots
- Dual-density, heat-moldable V1 UltraCush™ liners have interior cushioning, brushed fleece cuffs and neoprene toe boxes for streamlined comfort and essential support
- V1 liner harnesses are the lightest and simplest Vans has to offer; they're designed to ensure effective support and heel hold
- All PopCush™ footbeds feature a 3D-molded anatomic shape, anti-fatigue coring, airflow perforations and a moisture-wicking Nylex topsheet
- Single-density V1 PopCush footbeds deliver excellent impact cushioning
- PleasureCuff™ features supple elasticity for a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported
- Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boots, whether in or out of your bindings
- Heat Retention 360° layers provide a full wrap of the toe boxes and between the outsoles and liners, keeping the heat in and cold out for all-day comfort
- V1 Waffle Lug outsoles pay tribute to the timeless vulcanized look and iconic skate style that put Vans on the map, while providing high levels of board feel and traction
- Flex rating: 4–5 (on a scale of 1 to 10, most flexible to most supportive)
Imported.View all Vans Women's Snowboard Boots
Snowboard Boot Flex
V1 UltraCush dual-density foam
Boot Lacing System
Liner Closure System
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35 36 36.5 37 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.5 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...