DC Mora Step On Snowboard Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
Revel in high-end detailing and the convenience of the Burton Step On® interface. With a Dual Zone Boa® and warm Thinsulate™, DC Mora Step On women's snowboard boots offer comfort and a flawless fit.
- Designed specifically for use with Burton Step On snowboard bindings (not included) for speedy entry/exit—just step onto the bindings and you're ready to ride
- Step On backstays feature a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance
- Response Liner II features high-rebound, heat-moldable EVA, memory foam, anatomic J-Bars and a 180° power strap
- Fleece linings and 3M™ Thinsulate synthetic insulation provide additional thermal regulation
- Boa Fit System with Dual Zone closure and H4 Coiler dial offers a fast precision fit and effortless micro-adjustability; features Boa Black SS laces
- Dual Zone closure adjusts uppers and lower sections independently—tongue dial tightens the upper zone for stability; side dial locks in the forefoot for greater control
- Sole re-Purpose insoles are made of 100% recycled EVA and paired with TPU molded arch support to give you the stability you need in demanding conditions
- Internal ankle harness provides responsive support
- Articulated construction delivers a comfortable fit
- Zippered Stormproof™ stormflap helps keep your toes extra warm and dry
- Flex rating: 7 (on a scale of 1–10, with 1 being the softest, 10 being the stiffest)
Imported.View all DC Women's Snowboard Boots
Snowboard Boot Flex
Textile/EVA/memory foam/fleece/Thinsulate synthetic insulation
Boot Lacing System
Liner Closure System
Contains recycled materials
5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 Foot Length (in.) 22 23 23.4 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5 28
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...