Lonely Planet Guides Grand Canyon National Park - 6th Edition
Lonely Planet's Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
- Hike the Hermit trail, swim in Oak Creek and ride the Colorado river—all with your trusted travel companion
- This guide features up-to-date information—all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips allow you to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Provides hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency info and park seasonality
- For trails, this guide provides hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels and durations
- More than 30 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Inside you'll find honest reviews for all budgets—eating, sleeping, camping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, seasonal activities and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Other useful info included: Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Imported.From the publisher:View all Lonely Planet Guides Mountain West Travel Guidebooks
Covers Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Kanab, Marble Canyon, Vermillion Cliffs, Tusayan, Williams, Flagstaff, Hualapai Reservation, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, North Rim, South Rim and Colorado River.
State / Province
7.8 x 5.1 inches
Loren Bell, Jennifer Rasin Denniston
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...