Danner Free Spirit Boots - Men's
Retro looks meet modern tech for hiking kicks you can pair with a daypack or your favorite pair of jeans. GORE-TEX® in the men's Danner Free Spirit boots defends against puddles and sudden downpours.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create super durable, comfortable uppers that look great too
- Inspired by trail running, the DT6 last features an 8 mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds features 3 layers of varying density for maximum cushioning and support
- Footbeds are made entirely of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Dual-density midsoles provide athletic comfort, with soft cushioning in the middle and firmer edges for support and flexibility
- Vibram® Overlook outsoles with Megagrip technology feature adaptive, triangle-shaped lugs and ample surface contact for reliable grip in urban and outdoor environments
Imported.View all Danner Men's Casual Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Dual-density PlyoLite EVA
Stitchdown heel cup
Vibram Megagrip rubber
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...