The North Face HMLYN Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Inspired by gear worn in the coldest and highest places on Earth, the men's The North Face HMLYN insulated jacket has the cold-weather features you need—and adds more than a dash of street style.
- Parka-length jacket offers a relaxed, unisex fit
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- WindWall™ nylon yoke and sleeves provide wind-resistant protection
- 100% recycled polyester insulation helps keep you warm
- Attached hood, hook-and-loop cuff tabs and drawcord at hem are all adjustable to help you get the right fit and seal out cold
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center-front zip
- Top-entry hand pockets with hook-and-loop closure help warm hands
- Secure-zip welt chest pockets and an internal, secure-zip chest pocket stash your essentials
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Body: recycled nylon; yoke and sleeves: WindWall nylon
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 12.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.