The North Face Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka - Men's
Seek new adventures with The North Face Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka. Its offset baffles and lofty 800-fill-power ProDown™ give you more all-conditions warmth and compressibility for less weight.
- 800-fill-power ProDown retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Cloud Down construction reduces cold spots and increases packability
- 2-way center-front zipper with lower snap closure keeps the jacket secure around your belay device
- Helmet-compatible hood has a pretensioned opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, #5 reverse-coil, 2-way center-front zip with interior kissing welt finish and snap tab at hem
- Raglan sleeves ensure comfort when you're wearing a pack
- Concealed-zip hand pockets; 2 internal mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with riveted cordlock
- Lightweight stuff sack included for packability
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 5.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...