The North Face Summit L3 50/50 Down Hoodie - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Constructed for warmth with increased airflow during activity, the slim-fit The North Face Summit L3 50/50 down hoodie is ready to help you take on whatever challenges inspire you.
- 800-fill-power ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Improved 50/50 baffle construction with lightweight, high-CFM face fabric improves packability, as well as breathability during high-output activity
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood has a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with kissing welt finish
- Raglan sleeves offer mobility and comfort when you're wearing a pack
- Concealed-zip hand pockets; 2 internal mesh drop pockets
- Elasticated cuffs for low bulk and no-fuss cinching around forearms when pulled up
- Flat front hem with elastic at rear for low bulk and comfort under a harness
- Lightweight stuff sack included for packability
- Underarm gussets allow full arms-up mobility
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...