Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Pants - Women's
Giving you warmth, stretch and unrestricted movement with their durable, stretchy, stitch-free material, the Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown pants are the ultimate comfort item for winter activities.
- Exclusive Stretchdown™ fabric uses a proprietary weaving technique with stitch-free baffle construction to significantly reduce down migration, cold spots and failure points
- Face, back and baffles are woven from a single fabric—no stitching required allowing for greater mobility, stretch and freedom of movement
- 700-fill-power goose down insulation provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is very packable; down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 2 hand pockets keep essentials easily accessible
- Integrated webbed belt provides adjustability and a customized fit
- Insulation is bluesign® approved
- Runs true to size; standard fit is not too loose, not too tight
Imported.View the Mountain Hardwear StretchDown Product LineView all Mountain Hardwear Women's Winter Pants
88% nylon/12% elastane
700-fill-power goose down (85% down/15% feather)
|Pant Leg Style|
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
|Numerical Size||0-2||4-6||8-10||12-14||16||16 - 18||20 - 22||24 - 26|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38.5-40||41.5||43 - 45||47 - 49||51 - 53|
|Waist||25-26||27-28||29-30||31-33||34.5||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|Hip||35-36||37-38||39-40||40-41.5||43-44.5||45 - 47||49 - 51||53 - 55|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
LONG: 34 inch inseam.