Outdoor Research Mt. Baker Storm Bib Pants - Men's
Prepare for wet and stormy slopes with the men's Outdoor Research Mt. Baker Storm bib pants. Built for maximum waterproof protection, these shell pants feature an insulated seat for cold lift chairs.
- Durable shell pants feature a stretch-woven shoft-shell bib and waterproof legs and seat
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® fully seam-taped fabric offers waterproof, windproof and breathable protection
- Adjustable suspenders offer quick-release buckles to make changing layers easier
- Bib features 2 pockets: a top-entry stash pocket on the right and a secure-zip pocket with key clip on the left
- Large YKK® Aquaguard® VISLON® center-front zipper from top of bib to fly
- Light VerticalX ECO™ polyester insulation in the seat adds extra warmth for sitting on snow, lift chairs or frozen benches
- Swing Hatch makes it easier to answer nature's call
- 2 zippered hand pockets; right hand pocket with secure clip stashes an avalanche beacon (not included)
- Zippered inner thigh vents let you release excess heat
- Right-side cargo pocket stashes extra gear
- Stretch-mesh internal gaiters with YKK Aquaguard zippers and Power Strap Slots help keep out snow
- Reinforced scuff guards on inner cuffs
- Pair with the Outdoor Research Mt. Baker Storm jacket for maximum coverage (jacket not included)
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Bib upper: 90-denier double-weave 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex; upper front legs and seat: 150-denier plain-weave nylon; lower legs: 70-denier plain-weave nylon; scuff guards: 420-denier nylon
20-denier ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Seat only: VerticalX ECO polyester (85% recycled) insulation (45 grams per square meter)
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 12.8 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...