Patagonia Isthmus Parka - Men's
Get out and explore the wilds in the men's Patagonia Isthmus parka. This weather-resistant, '60s-inspired expedition layer was made using nylon from recycled fishing nets—now that's pretty groovy.
- NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets helps reduce ocean plastic pollution
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 2-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures to fend off cold gusts
- Sleeves feature 60 g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (90% recycled) for warmth; body and hood are lined with 100% recycled 1/4 in. pile polyester fleece for added coziness
- Removable hood features hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
- Internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Adjustable interior drawcord waist seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Jackets
NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille
Main: recycled polyester fleece; sleeves: recycled polyester taffeta
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 10.7 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...