REI Co-op Merino Midweight Half-Zip Base Layer Top - Kids'
Soft not scratchy, the kids' REI Co-op merino midweight half-zip base layer top is an ideal first layer for cold weather. It naturally regulates temp and is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Ultrafine 185 g merino wool offers a soft feel without the scratchiness
- Merino wool naturally wicks away sweat, resists odors and dries quickly
- UPF 30 sun protection shields against harmful UV rays
- Flat seams eliminate chafing
- Tall neck extends coverage; zipper with chin guard lets you adjust ventilation
- Droptail hem stays tucked in and is designed to work under a pack's hipbelt
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Machine washable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Made with wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Base Layer Tops
RWS merino wool
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 4-5 6-7 8 10-12 14-16 18 Height Range 41-44 46.5-50.5 52.5 55.5-58.5 62.5-64 67 Chest 22-23 24-26 27 28.8-30 31.5-33.5 35.5 Waist 22-22.5 23-23.5 24.5 25.5-26.5 28-30 32 Hip 23-24 24-27.5 28.5 30-32 34-36 38 Inseam 17 - 18.75 20 - 23 24.5 25.5 - 27.5 30 - 31 31.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...