Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Sleeping Pad
Insulated yet built to pack down small, the Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT insulated sleeping pad provides plenty of room and customizable comfort for catching some zzz's—even on uneven ground.
- This pad has an R-value of 4.7, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- 2 layers of XT Air-Sprung Cells provide unparalleled support plus redundancy in case of damage to 1 layer
- You can make your lower level Air-Sprung Cell firm for protection against the uneven ground, then fine-tune the upper level to your personal comfort preference
- Uprated 30-denier/40-denier face fabric with lamination technology is quiet, durable and reliable
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you; Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Multifunction valve offers quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment; includes an Airstream Pump™ sack, which functions as both pump and a stuff sack
- PillowLock™ prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros™ pillow from slipping (pillow not included)
Imported.View the Sea to Summit Comfort Product Line View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Large: 6 x 11 inches
Regular Wide: 5.5 x 11 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Large: 79.13 x 25 x 3 inches
Regular Wide: 73 x 25 x 3 inches
Large: 2 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Regular Wide: 2 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...