Aquaglide Chelan 120 Inflatable Kayak
A long waterline, bow rocker and light weight make the Aquaglide Chelan 120 inflatable kayak great for paddling lakes, bays, slow rivers, mild whitewater or light surf—wherever adventure takes you!
- At 12 ft. long, it only weighs 28 lbs., yet is capable of carrying up to 300 lbs. (paddler and gear)
- High-pressure drop-stitch floor creates an extremely rigid hull, offering the performance of a rotomolded boat at a fraction of the weight
- Bow rocker lifts over waves and rough water, keeping you dry and in control—this sporty boat is easy to turn but also has a long waterline for excellent tracking and speed
- Single-layer Duratex tubes are welded and airtight, eliminating the need for bladders; this results in a light, stiff and durable kayak that's easy to maintain for many years
- Floor features 4 scupper drains for self-bailing—ideal for rough water, surf and mild whitewater, water quickly drains out when suppers are in the open position
- 16 webbing loops along the floor enable you to securely anchor your seat and gear; bungee straps on the stern deck provide secure storage for dry bags and other gear
- MOLLE plates on the side tubes make it easy to mount gear bags, first-aid kits, radios, cameras and phones; 2 MOLLE mesh pockets add even more storage options
- Universal mounting plate on the floor makes it easy to install accessories like the Aquaglide Cup Holder, POV cameras, rod holders and more (accessories not included)
- Pro Formance seat combines a comfy inflatable cushion with a supportive, high backrest that's breathable to help keep you cool; installs in seconds with quick-release buckles
- A gear pocket on the back of the seat, and webbing pockets in the front, keep water bottles and other gear within easy reach
- An adjustable foot brace attaches to the floor
- Full-length hook-and-loop strips on the floor provide infinitely adjustable anchor points for the seat and foot brace
- A splash guard on the stern deck helps keep water out of the cockpit so you stay dry
- Included PosiTrack weedless fin easily and quickly attaches to the US fin box with a simple hand screw—no tools required
- Included 173-liter River Crossing XL backpack makes it easy to transport and store the kayak; it can even be checked in as luggage on a flight
- Pack's padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waistbelt tuck into a stowaway pocket when not in use
- Mesh side panels on the backpack allow for drainage and breathability; an exterior pocket and straps make it easy to carry a paddle or pump (not included)
- Includes 3 easy-access Halkey Roberts–style valves for inflating; correct PSI is conveniently listed next to each valve
- Aquaglide recommends inflation with a 12V electric pump for speed and convenience, then a quick top off with a hand pump (pumps not included)
Imported.View all Aquaglide Inflatable Kayaks
Duratex reinforced PVC
11 ft. 3 in.
28 lbs. 6 oz.
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
30 x 22 x 14 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...