Mountain Hardwear Strato UL 2 Tent
A streamlined backcountry refuge for quick weekend trips and quit-your-job trail journeys alike, the Mountain Hardwear Strato UL 2 tent is ultralight without being ultra-cramped.
- Providing plenty of livable space given its light weight, this tent combines intelligent design features with premium materials to slash ounces without cutting corners
- 20-denier nylon rainfly is impregnated with silicone on both sides, increasing waterproofness, strength and durability, while decreasing weight
- Nylon fly is made with no fabric dye, significantly reducing the use of water and chemicals in the manufacturing process
- DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles provide unbeatable combination of high strength and light weight
- Pre-bent pole design improves headroom and interior space
- All pole sections are pre-connected via hubs for simple setup and takedown
- Unique G-hook canopy-to-pole attachment system reduces weight and improves compressibility
- 2 side mesh doors with dual sliders and quick stash allow easy exit and entry
- 3/4 mesh canopy lets you look at the stars while the solid lower canopy helps keep dust out and block wind
- Reinforced webbing corners reduce tent weight
- High-quality aluminum DAC J-Stakes included
- Tent comes packaged in 2 separate stuff sacks—1 sized for the tent body and fly and 1 for the poles—so you can easily divide the tent up for efficient packing
- This tent is free of flame-retardant chemicals and may not adhere to CPAI-85
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 5.3 oz.
2 lbs. 6.7 oz.
6 x 12 and 2.5 x 16 inches
86 x 54 inches
31.1 square feet
14.7 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlight NFL
15-denier nylon mesh and 15-denier ripstop nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,500 mm coating
20-denier ripstop nylon with a 1,200 mm silicone/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...