Danner Trail 2650 Mesh Hiking Shoes - Women's
Inspired by the versatility needed to hike the Pacific Crest Trail, the women's Danner Trail 2650 Mesh hiking shoes (named for how many miles the PCT has) are built to perform on all kinds of terrain.
- Lightweight and breathable mesh uppers keep you comfortable as you maintain a quick pace; they also boast timeless Danner durability
- Trailguard TPU shanks provide underfoot support for stability on challenging ground
- EXO Heel System cradles your heel with reinforced external heel counters, reducing unnecessary friction for a comfortable fit
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds
- Danner PlyoGo lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsoles
- Vibram® 460 outsoles with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Danner indicates these shoes fit true to size
Imported.View the Danner Trail Product LineView all Danner Women's Hiking Shoes
Vibram 460 with Megagrip
1 lb. 2 oz.
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.