Big Agnes TwisterCane BioFoam Seat
A comfy seat or for sitting or kneeling on uneven ground and adding protection from dirt, wet grass or snow, the Big Agnes TwisterCane BioFoam seat is made from sugarcane biomass for a lighter impact.
- Closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; the pad is smooth on one side and has a tire-tread pattern on the other
- Environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin that can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions by CO2 capture
- The renewable sugarcane resin used in these pads is derived from sugarcane grown and harvested following Proforest standards, and it's audited by a third party
- 2 foam layers add warmth and comfort and give you the option of positioning the pad with the textured dimples up or down
- Light enough to carry anywhere and it makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events
- Pad rolls tight to save space and weight
- Durable and long lasting
- R-value of 1.7 means it provides minimal insulation from the ground
Imported.View all Big Agnes Trail Seats
EVA foam (60% sugarcane resin)
11 x 3 inches
20 x 12 x .5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...