Quick Reference Publishing Waterfowl of North America
You might walk by a resident flock or you might witness a migration. Waterfowl of North America is a waterproof, folding field guide to quickly pull out and identify North America's common waterfowl.
- This guide features 185 full-color photos of common waterfowl species perched, swimming and in flight with multiple photos of each species
- Includes selected illustrated distinctions of male, female and immature birds, and side-by-side comparisons of some species to make identifying easier
- Each species includes a short description of physical features, body and wingspan measurements, and preferred habitats
- Species status includes information on seasonal frequency, resident or migrant occurrence, and breeding location and habitats
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...