Kelty Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag - Women's
Sleep comfortably through chilly nights in the women's Kelty Cosmic 20 sleeping bag. With thermally efficient trapezoidal baffle construction and 550-fill-power down, it's a 3-season superstar.
- Trapezoidal baffle construction promotes heat retention and thermal efficiency; 550-fill-power down insulation is warm and quick-drying
- 20-denier nylon taffeta outer shell is durable, yet buttery soft; 50-denier polyester taffeta lining is ultrasmooth on your skin
- C0 and PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps repel moisture to keep you warm and dry inside
- Internal zippered stash pocket provides a convenient place to stash your headlamp, phone or other camping needs
- Dual-sliding, locking antisnag zipper makes it easy to get in and out and won't get stuck when you make ventilation adjustments
- Draft collar and hood help keep the hot air in and cold air out
- Spacious, natural-fit foot box allows more wiggle room for your toes
- Includes stuff sack
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Kelty Women's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
13 degrees (F) - ISO
25 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
25 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-4 degrees (C)
3 lbs. 7 oz.
550-fill-power duck down
1 lb. 14.6 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
13 x 8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...