Tern Node D7i Folding Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built to handle the varied conditions and obstacles of your commute, the Tern Node D7i folding bike keeps you in a comfortable riding position and has 7 speeds to conquer any hills along the way.
- Versatile 7-speed internal gear hub offers low-maintenance riding while helping you climb the hills with ease
- Swept-back handlebar keeps your riding position upright and comfortable; Andros™ stem allows speedy on-the-fly adjustments without tools
- FreeDrive™ chain cover shields your clothes and shoes from grease and dirt
- Pre-installed Freight™ rear rack is compatible with commuter saddle bags (not included)
- Integrated Freelance™ fenders protect you from splashes and spray
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires are reinforced with puncture-resistant Kevlar®—ideal for rough, debris-strewn city roads
- Folding technology compacts in just 10 seconds so you can transition from riding the bike to riding transit with ease; also makes for easy storage in small living spaces
- Integrated lighting helps to keep you visible when riding after dark; the electricity-generating front hub means no batteries to charge or worry about losing power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Tern Folding Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Aluminum, OCL+ joint
Integrated Hi-tensile-strength steel
Cold-forged 6061 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished
Cartridge, sealed bearings
Shimano Nexus, 1 x 7-speed
Number of Gears
V, aluminum, linear spring
V, aluminum bracket/lever
Shimano 1.4 W dynamo
Shimano Nexus 7-speed internally geared
Schwalbe Big Apple, 24 x 2.0 in. (50-507), puncture protection, Reflex
Tern Sweep 6061 aluminum, Tern Andros butted
Tern Andros (G2), adjustable, forged construction, patented technology
6061 aluminum with micro-adjust clamp
Biologic Como DLX
Folding alloy body
Flux, cartridge bearings, Physis integrated
31 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...