FIRESIDE OUTDOOR Ground Ember Mat
Protecting your patio, deck or yard, the FIRESIDE OUTDOOR Ground Ember Mat acts as a safety barrier against piping-hot embers from your charcoal grill or fire pit.
- The mat can also be used under gas barbecue grills and smokers to prevent dripping grease and spills from damaging surfaces
- Fire-resistant thermal-weave fiber is coated with food-grade high-temperature silicone on both sides to ensure years of reliable use and protection
- Highly reflective edges help to keep the mat visible at night
- 8 stainless-steel edge grommets allow the mat to be staked to the ground in windy conditions (stakes not included)
- Meets all U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management fire blanket regulations
- Allow 10 in. of air space between the mat and the bottom of the fire pit
- Folds up like a picnic blanket to 13 x 10 x 4 in. when packed
- Cleans up easily with mild dish soap and water
Imported.Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.View all FIRESIDE OUTDOOR Grill and Fire Pit Accessories
High-temp fiberglass/food-grade silicone/non-toxic reflective edging
Unfolded: 60 x 67 in.; folded: 13 x 10 x 4 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...