Cannondale Quick CX 1 Women's Bike - 2021
Expand your horizons with a bit of help from the Cannondale Quick CX 1 women's bike. It's up for urban adventures. town pathways, open countryside and everything else.
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty SmartForm C3 alloy frame and long-travel suspension with remote lockout are great for multisurface riding and provide the versatility to do it all
- Robust front suspension with 63 mm of travel helps absorb rough bumps along the way; remote lockout adds efficiency for the uphills
- The Quick CX has been redesigned with a custom fork crown that seamlessly flows into the head tube for a refined look
- 1 x 12-speed drivetrain makes for accessible shifting across a wide range of gears
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c x 40 mm Vittoria tires provide excellent multisurface grip—perfect for riding dirt or pavement
- Inspired by mountain biking, a natural upright riding position keeps you comfortable and in control
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick CX for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- Reflective graphics help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale app; see Cannondale for details
- Specs and photos are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy
Suntour NEX-E25, 63 mm, tapered alloy steerer, coil, remote lockout, custom crown
SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 38T
Truvativ Power Spline
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
210-UR300 hydro disc, 160/160 mm RT56 rotors
RD 3.0, double wall with eyelets, 32-hole
Shimano M4050, quick-release
Shimano M4050, quick-release
Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700c x 40 mm, reflective strip
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, double-butted, 20 mm rise, 9 deg.; back, 660 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
Cannondale 3 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
30 lbs. 10.3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'10"- 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5"- 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0"- 6'5" Reach 38.9 39.8 40.7 41.5 42.5 Stack 58.4 59.9 61.6 63.2 64.5 Effective Top Tube 56.7 58.1 59.5 60.8 62.2 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 60.0 Standover Height 71.9 75.7 79.5 83.3 86.9 Head Tube Length 10.7 12.3 14.1 15.8 17.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 107.8 109.3 110.9 112.3 113.8 Chainstay 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 Fork Offset 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...