Quick Reference Publishing Trees of New York City
What trees are in your favorite grove in Central Park? Or along the roadsides on Long Island? Find out with Trees of New York City, a handy, pocket-size guide with more than 60 vibrant color photos.
- Describes common native tree species that can be found in New York City, including in Central Park, Prospect Park and the High Line
- Also covers Jones Beach and Robert Moses state parks, Gateway National Recreation Area, and Fire Island National Seashore
- Species are grouped by mature size and photographed to display their most distinguishing characteristics: leaf shape, flower, seed, nut or fruit
- Accompanying text points out the features of each tree that will help you tell one from another in no time
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Nic and Randi Minetor
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...