Quick Reference Publishing Snakes of New England
A fact-filled, pocket-size guide for outdoor and nature enthusiasts, Snakes of New England is a handy identification guide to the spectacular serpent species observable from Maine to Connecticut.
- Depicts 40 species of snakes found in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, including 2 venomous snakes
- Features color photos in a side-by-side format that's ideal for field use
- Lists common and scientific names, average adult size, habitat, diet and behavior
- Includes tips on field identification as well as safety instructions
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...