Quick Reference Publishing Butterflies of New York City
This waterproof, pocket-size guide—Butterflies of New York City—illustrates more than 80 species of butterflies and caterpillars that can be found locally, including in Central Park and Long Island.
- Covers common species and many of the region's more unique and sought-after species like the falcate orangetip, harvester, Acadian and white M hairstreaks, and frosted elfin
- Also covers American snout, Harris' and Baltimore checkerspot, Northern pearly eye, Appalachian brown, dreamy and sleepy duskywing, plus Leonard's, cobweb & crossline skippers
- Lists common and scientific names, adult size, season when they can be found and their caterpillar host plants
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...